Masons Tree Surgery Ltd firmly believes that we have a duty to care for and protect the environment within which we operate. We are committed to minimising the environmental impact our business activites have on the environment and will strive to continually improve our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods, by means of a proactive positive attitude.
We will endeavour to:
- Adopt the highest environmental standards in all areas of business operations; complying and exceeding all relevant and legislative requirements.
- Identify areas within our business where we can continue to improve and reduce our environmental impact.
- Continually improve and monitor our environmental performance by periodic review of the environmental impacts of our business activities.
- Incorporate environmental factors in business decisions.
- Raise awareness, encourage participation and train employees in environmental matters and good environmental practices.
- Reduce risks from environmental, health or safety hazards for employees and others in the vicinity of our operations.
- Purchase sustainable, recyclable and eco-freindly products wherever possible.
- Minimise pollution, emissions and waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
The company will brief all new and existing employees on the requirements of the Environmental Policy/Objectives to ensure full compliance and in addition, the Company shall provide and allocate the necessary financial resources needed to assist the company in meeting it environmental objectives.